Because of our cybersecurity operations expertise, we can assist in developing the security and operations team into a functional unit whose prime responsibility is protecting the network from failures, hackers, network misconfigurations, viruses, Trojan Horses, and other vulnerabilities and threats.
James Group consultants develop and maintain documentation stating the security posture and acceptable use of an organization’s computing resources. James Group associates have a vast range of experience in developing, reviewing, and enforcing security policies for many different types of government agencies and commercial organizations. Because our engineers have worked in operational environments as both technicians and security engineers, they are ideally suited to develop operational procedures that not only support the functionality of the network and system but its security as well.
- Cybersecurity Policy and Procedure Development
- System Protection / Continuity / Contingency Planning
- Cybersecurity Operations and Maintenance
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Cybersecurity Incident Response and Reporting